As far as Pressotherapy is concerned just imagine the impact of opening and clearing the body systems all the way down to the cellular level, as well as letting go non-beneficial patterns. A new cycle gets initiated with the replication of stronger cells morphing into healthier tissues, which actively maintain fairly stable conditions necessary for wellness, health, peak performance and beauty despite age or history. All of this thanks to a one of a kind machine, the REJUVENATOR PLATINUM ***** EXTERNAL HEART.
What is the best rehabilitation equipment?
Improved arterial perfusion and capillarisation
Prof. J.P. Belgrado at the University of Brussels, Institute Research Lymphologiegue in Belgium has done research what could be measured. He found that different frequencies cause different physiological reactions. On an arterial level thermography has shown an increase of arterial perfusion and capillarisation. On a venous level Doppler / Duplex Sonography has shown an increase of venous backflow. Impedance measurement, sonography and lymphoflouroscopy confirmed a lymphatic drainage. The Rejuvenator-Platinum provides automated preset programs for different purposes and benefits by combining both methods. Prof. Dr. med. Strauß, Angiology at the Dominikus Hospital in Düsseldorf, Germany noted an increase of acral pulse during the IVT treatment of chronic critical ischaemia with a 61 years old patient.
What are the benefits of this lymphatic drainage machine?
The remarkable mission of lymph nodes
There are between 400-700 almost kidney-shaped lymph nodes in the human body, half of which are positioned in the abdomen, and the rest in the neck, and the size of which can range from the head of a pin to an olive. The lymph nodes have the form of trabeculae and are wrapped in a fibrous capsule that goes deep down into the tissue. The reticular network surrounds the lymph nodes which mainly consist of a vast aggregation of lymphocytes in the form of macrophages and follicles. Its concave shaped hilum shows an artery, nerves, a vein, and one efferent vessel. The primary task of lymph nodes is to filter and clean the lymph. The lymph nodes produce various kinds of lymphocytes. Lymphocytes eliminate harmful substances within the human body, and represent a major part of the immune system. The lymph nodes reabsorb about fourty percent of the liquid content of the lymph. This makes the lymph much thicker. Because of this thickening and the filtering process, the lymph nodes cause the biggest resistance to the flow of lymph. In fact the lymph nodes stand for about 15 times more resistance than the lymph vessels themselves. Lymphatic drainage can help overcome this resistance in lymph flow.
- Which Machine Provides Capillary Compression Lymph Drainage Machine Suppliers
- Which Machine Provides Pressotherapy Lymph Drainage Health And Wellness Equipment
- Which Device Provides Pressotherapy Lymphatic Drainage Pressotherapy Lymph Drainage Machine
- Which Machine Provides Pressotherapy Treatment Rejuvenation Machine
- Where to Buy Body Pressure Therapy Equipment New Rehabilitation Technology
- Which Are the Pressotherapy Equipment Manufacturers Red Light Therapy Devices
- Which Are the Pressotherapy Equipment Suppliers Red Light Therapy Devices
- Who Sells the Infrared Pressotherapy Machine Lymph Drainage Machine
- Where Is the Pressotherapy Machine for Sale Vacuum Therapy
- Does Pressotherapy Work Complex Rehabilitation Technology